Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quick Update

Hello Ranger fans, this week, things have been a bit slow at Ranger HQ and the biggest adventure I have had was my batch of projects for Bushclass.  But fret not!  Ranger's Adventures has a Facebook page and a Youtube channel.  They are in their infancy still, but they will be growing.  I am working on a Winter Overnight adventure and will be posting all about it, as well as trying to get a camera with video so I can begin posting things on youtube.  But in the wait, go ahead and take a visit and see some channels I have subscribed to.  Links are below for your internet surfing pleasure, thanks everyone for your support.  We also added the Adventures tab, which provides information to allow you to come on an adventure with me!  This way, we can add more content that you are interested in as viewers.  I look forward to your response.
Ranger


Facebook- http://tinyurl.com/rangerfb
Youtube- http://tinyurl.com/rangeryt

No comments:

Post a Comment